CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 25, 2010

Kaity's Big Announcement!

Kaity is now POTTY TRAINED!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited about not having to buy or change any more diapers!! I have been changing diapers for 4 and 1/2 years! I gotta tell ya! Its a GREAT feeling! I started potty training her about a week before her 3rd birthday (January 20th). It was the absolute worst week of my entire life! She was sooo stubborn about it! She would refuse to go in the toilet! She would cry and scream and everything! There were soo many times that I just wanted to give up and put a diaper on her! She would try and hold it so long that she eventually completely stopped going 'number 2'! I know! Gross! So I had to take her to the doctor for it and guess what the doctor said, "Just put her back in a diaper so that she'll go." Whats up with that? Well, Kaity got her subborness from someone! Thats right! ME! So, I made myself stick with it! I was determined to have her potty trained before her birthday, so I only had a week! But I did it! Kaity hasn't had an accident since before her birthday! It has been a great accomplishment! She is a LOT happier, too!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Wow that is determined.
Good for you man.
How long has it been now?