CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

This post is for Matthew and Kaity's Grandma! She sent Matthew a bunch of winter clothes and they are great! Thank you so much Linda! We love all of them! This morning before school, I had Matthew pick out his favorite outfit to wear to school! That was a big chore! He couldn't chose! He loved the tractor shirt that he is wearing in the photo but he wanted to wear the black camo pants! They really didn't look good together! So I made him chose between the two outfits and this is what he chose! What do you think Linda?

After Matthew was done with the pictures Kaity wanted a turn! So here's her picture! She holding the remote because she was more than ready to watch her morning cartoons!

Thanks again Linda!

3 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

I think he is quite handsome and I am glad he likes all of his new clothes. I really got a laugh about his sticker spots!!! Sounds like something his Dad would have done.

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

Very cute. I love how Kaity had to have a turn too... cute PJs!

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.