CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 15, 2009

My Birthday!

Today was my 24th birthday and last night I had my two sisters and their families over for some yummy icecream pie that Jeff made! Sorry for all the pictures, but I had to put a bunch on here to show just how much fun we had! I tried to get a picture of everyone that came on here! Thanks everyone for coming and for the great gifts! I love you all!
This first one is probably my favorite! Its a picture of me with my two sisters!
Here was my big gift! I'm wanting to take up tennis, so I asked for tennis gear! That is a $100 racket! It was on sale for $40, but I still can say I have a $100 racket! :)
This was my gift from Tamara! She got me a whole Luau outfit! Thanks Tamara! It was great!
Kaity is taking up tennis also! Doesn't she have great form! :)

2 comments:

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

Love Kaity's form... Looks like you had a good birthday and that is great. All the family sounds fun too. Did you and Jeff have a good time out last night? The semester is over. Hurray!

Cami said...

That is a TON of pics! They are all cute though and show the great noisy fun we had! Happy Birthday (again)! I know I wasn't the first to tell you Happy Birthday, but did I tell you the most times?!?!? :)

LOL

~ Cami