CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Kaity's Dress!

Last Christmas my parents got me a sewing machine. I've been wanting to make something with it ever since. I started a dress for Kaity back in April and I finally finished it last night! My mom has been bugging me forever to finish it, well, this weekend she came into town and my Mom, my Sister, Cami, and I all got together and had a little 'sewing party'! It was more fun than it sounds! I think it looks really cute on her and I'm glad that it's finally finished!! YAY!!!

2 comments:

Jade said...

What makes the dress even cuter is that she's totally posing to show it off. Toooooo cute.

Cami said...

Good job on the dress! It looks like it will fit her for quite a while, since she is such a small, petite thing! Definitly better than I could have done! :)

~ Cami