CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 18, 2012

All I want... ...Is My Two Front Teeth

 I have been so busy lately that I am over a month behind on pictures. So I have a lot of catching up to do. Lets start with Matthew! He finally lost his first front tooth. He was so excited to have lost this one! He looks so cute with it gone! It makes him look so much older!
 
A little while later, he lost his other front tooth. Now he is missing both of the top front teeth. It is so funny to listen to him talk and he likes to stick his tongue out through the gap in his teeth. He cracks me up.


During dinner time he did this all on his own. He put some peas where his teeth should go and said look at my new teeth Mommy! I couldn't stop laughing. It was too cute!

Kaity wanted her picture taken, too! She didn't want to be left out!

No comments: