CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Swimming!

Last weekend we found Reaney Pool! It is an outside pool here in Pullman! I didn't even know that it was here! It has a pretty cool playground right next to it and a really big park! Then inside the pool gates, there are 2 swimming pools! One is for intertubes and floaties that you want to take in and the other one uses half of it for swimming which goes as shallow as 2 1/2 feet! So my kids can touch the bottom! And the other half of the pool has a low board and a high diving board! It seemed like one of those old fashioned kind of pools! We are going there again this weekend with Jeff's mom! I'm definately going to bring my camera and take pictures of us there! But I did take a picture of the kids when we came back! They were very worn out! They just collapsed on the couch!

No comments: