CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Ball Python!

Today we had to go to Pets Are People Too to get some food for Mimi (our rat) and, of course, as soon as we walked in the store Matthew ran to the snakes! He is very fascinated with them! Jeff pretended like we were interested in buying one and they got it out and let us hold it! The one that they suggeseted would be the best for kids is the Ball Python! This was only a baby python! They say that these python get to be about 5 1/2 feet long and pretty big around! Thats what Matthew is holding in the pictures! My little boy is holding a python!!! I was not very happy about this! It made me nervous, but Matthew loved it! He was so excited to be able to actually hold a snake! The only really scary thing is that I heard Jeff telling someone last night that the next pet we're going to get is a snake!!! I'm just glad that just the snake was $90! Thats not including the tank and everything that we would need for it! So I can safely say that it won't be anytime soon! : )

2 comments:

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

Crazy!!!!! I could never have a pet snake... you know me, I am a whimp when it comes to animals and especially snakes. That is awesome that Matthew had such a good time though and Jeff is so good with him too.

Anonymous said...

Please no snakes! I might not be able to come visit anymore. A rat is hard enought!!! Mom