CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Kaity's New Favorite Thing!

I haven't posted in a couple of weeks because we were passing strep throat around my house! When you have a 103 degree fever and you ache everywhere in your whole body, your blog is the last thing on your mind! Poor Jeff got it during finals week though! He had to take three finals during the worst part of it! :(
Here are a few pictures showing what the kids were doing while we were all sick! As you can tell its Pajama Day!
Kaity's new favorite thing is to empty out the pantry cupboard! She likes to take every can out and stack it up somewhere else! She is so funny! In the first picture she is giving the look that she always gives when I tell her to do something and she doesn't want to do it! So she'll just give me that look and just stand there! She is soooo stubborn lately! You might have to enlarge it to see just how sassy she looks!

3 comments:

Jade said...

Why do little girls love to organize so much? I swear they're all born with it ... then they lose it during the teen years ... then it comes back during the mommy years. I LOVE her sassy face. I could see it at its normal size, but enlarged it is FULL attitude. Ha!

JB said...

She's female. lol That's what we do. We sass. :) It makes me glad I have a boy. :P

Kalia said...

Holy Crap!! I totally relate with the whole freaking strep thing. I've had it 5 times since August, and it sucks big. I can hardly move let alone function as a mom. Raar! We're considering having my tonsils out.