CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Heather's Accident!

Last night Heather was gathering clothes up to do laundry and she was pushing a laundry basket between my bed and closet door. I knew that it was going to be a tight fit so I was going to push really hard so it would just go through really quick, and when I wen t to push it, my fingernail got caught on my bed frame! My acryllic nail is what got caught and since its so strong, instead of bending or breaking, it just ripped off and took my real nail with it! My fingernail got completely ripped off! The only part that was still connected was by the cuticle! In the video you can see me moving my nail and its not just the acryllic nail, its my real nail almost completely ripped off! OUCH!! It hurt so bad! The doctor said that it will definately fall off, but it will take probably 2 weeks for it to fall off! Then MUCH longer for the new nail to grow out again! : (

3 comments:

Jade said...

Ouch! Are you kidding me? That would hurt so bad. I'm such a baby when it comes to pain, and that would just about do it for me.

Let's see -- there's chicken noodle soup for a cold and ice cream for your tonsils ... what treat do you get when you rip off your nail? No bake cookies?

Cami said...

That video is disgusting Heather! Gross! That does suck! Has it fallen off yet? Hopefully a new nail grows back FAST!!! Kaity is funny! I remember my girls emptying drawers and cupboards out! Awwweee the good 'ol days! Enjoy it while you got 'em!

~ Cami

Anonymous said...

OUCH! I hope you're okay!